Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP410-02
This premium PV module with 410 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21.3 % offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 174,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The 120 monocrystalline half cells, with innovative multi-busbar technology, reliably increase output.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.34 % guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
Due to the "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance procedure, all cells of the module are guaranteed hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 175.4 cm long, 109.6 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (up to 5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is made by forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the home) The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods.
- Order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP410-02
- Cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline
- Cell arrangement: 120 (5 x 12 + 5 x 12 )
- Module size: 175.4 x 109.6 x 3 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Nominal power: 410 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 34.89 V
- Nominal current:11.76 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 41.9 V
- Module efficiency: 21.3 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.34 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.25 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.04 %/°C
- NMOT: 44°C ±2 °C
- Product warranty: 12 years
- Performance guarantee: 25 years
How do I compare prices for PV modules?
The purchase price of PV modules is calculated in watts.
Example PV module from KKT KOLBE:
Purchase price: 269 €
Power: 425 Wp
Calculation: 269 € / 425 Wp = 0,63 €/Wp Price per Watt: ~0,63 €Wp
Purchase price: 259 €
Output: 400 Wp
Calculation: 259 € / 400 Wp = 0,64 €/Wp
Pay attention to the module efficiency. This should be at least 21 %.
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 435 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.
|Cable length:||1.0 m|
|Maximum Power:||410 Wp|
|Operating Voltage:||30.95 V|
|Operating Current:||13.25 A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage:||37.28 V|
|Module Efficiency:||21 %|