WarrantyKKT KOLBE Warranty
The presentation of the purchase receipt is required in any case in order to claim warranty.
We provide warranty for our KKT KOLBE devices under the following conditions, irrespective of the obligations of the dealer from the purchase contract towards the end user:
The warranty extends to the free repair of the device or the defective parts. Entitlement to free replacement exists only for those parts which show defects in the material and in the processing. All direct labour and material costs incurred to remedy this defect shall be borne. Further claims are excluded.
The warranty period shall be 24 months and shall commence on the date of handover, which shall be evidenced by invoice or delivery note. From the 13th month onwards, the buyer has the burden of proof that the defect was already present at the time of delivery. Proof must be provided that the unit was properly connected by a specialist. Without this proof, KKT KOLBE can reject the warranty. 2.
Within the scope of the warranty, all functional faults which are demonstrably due to manufacturing or material faults despite proper connection, proper handling and observance of the valid KKT KOLBE installation instructions and operating instructions will be remedied by our customer service. Enamel and lacquer damages are only covered by this factory warranty if they are reported within 1 week after delivery of the KKT KOLBE appliance.
Transport damage must be claimed against the carrier in accordance with the carrier's conditions. Assembled goods are deemed to have been accepted in perfect condition. Damage and optical defects can no longer be objected to after assembly. 3.
The warranty period shall not be extended for the device or for newly installed parts by making use of the warranty. Replaced parts become our property. 4.
4. KKT KOLBE decides on the place, type and extent of the repair to be carried out or on the replacement of the device at its discretion. Unless otherwise agreed, our customer service centre must be notified. The repair shall be carried out exclusively in our customer service workshop.
During the first 12 months KKT KOLBE will bear the costs for return, repair and return shipment. Assembly costs will be covered up to a maximum of € 49, deviating costs must be approved in advance. From the 13th month onwards this is at the discretion of KKT KOLBE.
5. the spare parts required for the repair and the working time incurred will not be charged.
6. we are not liable for damages and defects on devices and their parts caused by:
- External chemical or physical effects during transport, storage, installation and use (e.g. damage caused by quenching with water, overflowing food, condensation, overheating). Hairline cracking of enamelled or tile-glazed parts is not a quality defect.
- Incorrect or improper operation / connection and any resulting short circuit or loading. Incorrect cross-section of the exhaust pipe.
- Non-observance of our installation and operating instructions, the applicable general building regulations and local regulations of the responsible authorities, electricity supply companies.
- Unusual voltage fluctuations compared to the nominal voltage for electrical appliances.
- Incorrect operation and overloading, resulting in overheating of the units, improper handling, insufficient care, insufficient cleaning of the units or their parts; use of unsuitable cleaning agents (see operating instructions).
- Rust formation in the interior of the appliance (e.g. because food has been stored in the oven) due to moisture. 7.
We are not liable for direct or indirect damage caused by the appliances.
This also includes room soiling caused by decomposition products of organic dust components, the pyrolysis products of which can deposit as a dark coating on wallpaper, furniture, textiles and oven parts.
If the rectification of a defect is not covered by our warranty, then the end customer must pay for the costs of the fitter's visit and the repair.
KKT KOLBE Küchentechnik GmbH & Co. KG only provides a warranty for its products within the European Union. In other countries, please contact the seller.
Last update 13.01.2022