Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
SKR40 Cable Red
High-quality, single-core extension cable for MC4 photovoltaic systems with soft tin-plated multi-wire conductor, insulation and sheath made of cross-linked halogen-free material.
The cable meets the requirements of the following standards:
- PN-EN 50618: 2015-03
- PN-EN 60228: 2007
- DIN EN 60332-1
- PN-EN 13501-6: 2014
- Nominal voltage: 0.6 / 1 kV AC
- Working voltage: 1 kV DC, EN 50618-compliant
- Test voltage 50Hz: 3500V
- Insulating material: PPO (polypropylene),
- Isolation resistance: 1000 MO / km
- Min. insulation resistance at 20 ° C: 580 MO.km
- Min. insulation resistance at 90 ° C: 0.58 MO.km
- Conductor cross-section: 6.00 mm2
- Allowable wire position in the conductor: 0.31 mm
- Wall thickness of insulation: 0.7 mm
- Wall thickness of the outer shell: 0.8 mm
- Working temperature: from -40 ° C to + 90 ° C (+ 120 ° C / 20,000 h)
- Maximum core temperature during cable operation: + 120 ° C / 20000h
- Protection class: IP67
- Flexible conductor made of tinned copper wires
- High resistance to UV radiation, low water Absorption
- Very good mechanical properties.
- Current carrying capacity: tested according to EN 50618
- Ozone resistance to atmospheric conditions: Tested according to the standard and EN 50618
- UV resistance: Tested according to EN 50618
- Flame resistance: tested according to EN 60332-1 and PN-EN 13501-6: 2014, LSOH
- High resistance to UV radiation, low water absorption
- Very good mechanical properties