This premium KKT KOLBE oven is a dream come true for all gourmet chefs. The appliance can be conveniently operated using TouchSelect sensor keys. On the inside of the oven there are removable catalytic plates with powder coating. These enable self-cleaning at normal baking temperatures (approx. 200 °C). This saves you a lot of energy compared to a pyrolysis process (400 °C required). This model has a DampfClean cleaning system. This softens soiling by steam so that it is easy to wipe it off.
A double thermal insulation glazing ensures a pleasant temperature on the outer pane. The integrated telescopic pull-outs ensure convenient and simple handling with hot metal sheets and grids. The core temperature sensor guarantees a precise frying result by monitoring the internal temperature of your food. Thanks to the PowerAir hot-air function with ring heater, you achieve optimum heat distribution in the interior and perfect results, regardless of the baking level. In the defrosting stage, your frozen food is gently and quickly defrosted. The pizza stage is ideal for recipes with moist toppings and crispy dough, such as pizza, quiche, fruit and cheese cakes. With the small grill you can grill a small amount of flat food. The large grill is ideal for large quantities of e.g. steaks, schnitzel and fish. It is also suitable for toasting. The appliance is equipped with a child safety lock. The appliance is self-sufficient and can therefore be installed in your kitchen independently of other appliances. The EcoCook grill/roast system is particularly suitable for grilling and roasting large pieces of meat in the gentle low-temperature range as well as for gratinating and gratinating. The black appliance is a visual highlight in your kitchen.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Installation: Built-in
- Operating mode: Electric cooker
- Colour: black/silver
- Finish: stainless steel & glass
- Surface material: stainless steel and glass
- Number of cooking chambers: 1
- levels: 5
- Operation: SensorTouch
- Self-cleaning: Catalytic plates
- Automatic timer: Yes
- Core temperature sensor: Yes
- Grill/grill system: Yes
- Telescopic slides: 2
- Special features: PowerAir hot air EcoCook pizza function Telescopic pull-out Temperature sensor Catalytic cleaning Autarkic
- functions: Grill Defrosting stage Lower heat Upper and lower heat Recirculating air Large-area grill Steam-clean hot air Recirculating air grill Lighting
- Accessories: 2 baking trays 1 grill rack Manual Assembly material
- Energy efficiency index: 81.9
- Energy efficiency class: A+
- Energy consumption per cycle in recirculation mode: 0.69kWh/cycle
- Energy consumption per cycle in conventional mode: 1.06kWh/cycle
- Capacity: 72L
- Plug type: Schuko plug, pre-assembled
- Power: 2900W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- width: 59,5cm
- height: 59,5cm
- length: 56,5cm
- weight: 35,5kg
The KKT KOLBE induction cooktop convinces with high qualitiy and functionality. The cooktop has four cook zones. The FlexZone provides great flexibility by heating pans and pots of different sizes, positioned anywhere. The surface made of high-quality SUPERKERAMIK®-glass ceramic ensures quality and safety, and is easy to clean. The appliance is self-sufficient, so it can be installed in your kitchen independently of other appliances. The booster-setting ensures ultra quick heating. The appliance can be conveniently operated with TouchSelect sensor buttons.
This hob is equipped with a BBQ function. In Flexzone mode, the hob keeps the surface temperature of the pots and pans at a sufficient level to keep food warm.
With the slider of the control panel you can adjust the temperature of the heating elements. The LED display conveniently shows all important information at a glance. Each cooking zone can be set in a nine-step range, thus guaranteeing the ideal temperature for all meals. A built-in sensor monitors the temperature to avoid damage. The cooktop switches off automatically if the temperature is too high. If a cooking zone is still hot, you will be warned by an LED lamp. You can switch off the cooking zones with the timer function. If there is no suitable cookware on the cooking zone, the cooktop is automatically switched off. The width of the cooktop is 59cm.
Please note that there must be approx. 5 cm air under the cooktop to cool the induction coils. A slot of 5mm x 565mm must be installed between the worktop and oven frame/door. The wood truss of the kitchen cabinet - if applicable - must be removed.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cooktop type: Induction
- Color: Black
- Surface: glass ceramic
- Number of hotplates: 4
- Hob Details: Front left: 2000w 180mm, boost 2600w, Rear left: 1500w 180mm, boost 2000w, Rear right: 2000w 180mm, boost 2600w, Front right: 1500w 180mm, boost 2000w, Flexzone: 2500w 180x180mm, boost 2800w
- Power output: 7000W
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Possible electrical connection: 2x230 Volt 16A
- Installation dimensions: 56.5x49cm
- Width: 59cm
- Height: 5.5cm
- Length: 52cm
- Weight: 9.2kg
The delivery is carried out by forwarding (the appliance is not carried into the apartment). The freight forwarder will notify you by telephone to confirm a delivery date.
Scale of energy class: A +++ (very efficient) to D (less efficient).