Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP415-01
This premium PV module with 415 Wp output and a particularly high module efficiency of 22.2 % offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 180,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The innovative shingle technology and the high load capacity reliably increase the output and minimise losses due to shading. Due to the 10 shingles arranged one above the other, only the shaded shingles do not generate electricity in the event of shading.
This module is equipped with PERC technology, which increases module efficiency: a special layer on the back of the module reflects part of the light back again. Particularly in weak and diffuse light in the morning and evening hours, modules with PERC technology achieve a higher Output.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35 % guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
The "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance process guarantees that all shingles of the module are hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 171.9 cm long, 114 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust black aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
With the MC4 connector system, modules can be easily connected to each other.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the flat). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods due to the advance sale.
- Therefore, pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP415-01
- Cell type: PERC, monocrystalline
- Number of shingles:: 10
- Module size: 171.9 x 114 x 3 cm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Nominal power: 415 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 38.7 V
- Nominal current:10.73 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 45.9 V
- Module efficiency: 22.2
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: Black Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.26 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.048 %/°C
- NMOT: 43 ± 2 °C
- Product warranty: 15 years
- Performance guarantee: 30 years
How do I compare prices for PV modules?
The purchase price of PV modules is calculated in watts.
Example PV module from KKT KOLBE:
Purchase price: 259 €
Output: 415 Wp
Calculation: 259 € / 415 Wp = 0.62 €/Wp Price per Watt: ~0.62 €Wp
Purchase price: 259 €
Output: 400 Wp
Calculation: 259 € / 400 Wp = 0.64 €/Wp
Pay attention to the module efficiency. This should be above 21%.
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 440 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.