Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET64 domestic power plant with emergency power function (3 phases) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night.
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x HKW10-0P3 10 kW hybrid inverter - emergency power on 3 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 3 x BSM48106H-51.2V106Ah battery storage 16.28 kWh total capacity
- 6 x 120A-25mm2 battery connection cable
- 1 x B-rack cabinet for 3 BSM48106H-51.2V106Ah and HVBOX
- 1 x HVBOX for BSM48106H-51.2V106Ah
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
10 kW Hybrid inverter HKW10-0P3
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 10 kWp and a high-voltage battery storage System.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without mains feed is possible.
The power data can be conveniently read on the unit or on the app.
In conjunction with the BSM48106H-51.2V106Ah battery storage included in this set, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 3-phase emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter switches off the grid and switches to island mode. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, three phases in the domestic grid are supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and lighting, can thus be connected to different phases. In island operation, all three phases are supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
- Maximum input power (DC): 13000W
- Maximum input voltage (DC): 1000V
- Maximum input current: 13 A
- Nominal voltage: 360V
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
- Peak efficiency: 98.2%
- Maximum efficiency on battery charge: 97.5%
- Maximum efficiency at battery discharge: 97.5%
- Maximum output power: 10000W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 15.8A
- Output frequency:50Hz/60Hz
Safety & Protection
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -35°C to +60°C
- Length: 22 cm
- Width: 53 cm
- Height: 56 cm
- Weight: 31 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Product warranty: 5 years
BSM48106H-51.2V106Ah Battery storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 42 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, as the ageing effects will otherwise have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- Height: 13.3 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Length: 41.2 cm
- Weight: 48 kg
- Battery type: Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Total capacity: 5.42 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.88 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90 %
- Nominal voltage: 51.2 VDC
- Nominal capacity: 106 Ah
- Voltage range: 44.8 - 57.6 VDC
- Life cycles: > 6000 (25°C)
- Protection class: IP20
- Communication interfaces: RS485, RS232, CAN
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
- Product warranty: 5 years
Safety note: This system may only be connected by a certified electrician.