Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET57 Domestic power plant with emergency power function (1 phase) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play. If the photovoltaic modules are optimally aligned, you will generate approx. 445 kWh per module per year. With 12 panels, this results in 5,340 KWh. At an electricity price of 40 cents/kWh, this would be an electricity saving of up to 2,136 € per year. Thus, the system pays for itself in less than 4 years.
If you have any questions or need advice, you can reach our expert customer service team from Monday to Friday, 13:45 to 15:45, on 09502 66793 70. We are happy to help.
Take advantage of the opportunity for generous funding now! From 26 September 2023, the KfW programme "Solar Power for Electric Cars" will support the purchase of solar systems and electricity storage for electric car owners with up to 10,200 euros. All other important information and details can be found on the following website. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Scope of delivery
- 1 x 5 kW hybrid inverter HKW5000P1 - Ecco emergency power 1 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 1 x KKTNVB5.1 Battery storage 5.12 kW net usable 4.6 kW
- 1 x KKTWS01 Wifi Adapter
- 12 x KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP420-03BI with a good efficiency of 21.5 %. In total, the photovoltaic capacity is 5,040 kWp.
- Connection cable for battery and inverter
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as mounting sets can be purchased separately.
5 kW Hybrid Inverter HKW5000P1
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 6.5 kWp and a low-voltage battery storage system.
The overvoltage protection for the solar panels and the mains disconnector are integrated in this unit.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without mains feed is possible.
The power data can be conveniently read on the unit or on the app.
In combination with the KKTNVB5.1 battery storage included in this set, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 1-Phase Ecco emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter switches off the grid and switches to island mode. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, one phase in the domestic grid is supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and light, should be connected to this phase. In island operation, only one phase is supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
Useful additional device: The separately available SDM630MCT 3-phase current measuring device. Since the HKW5000P1 can only feed in and measure current on one phase without an extension, the energy that exceeds the consumption of phase 1 is first charged into the battery and then fed into the public grid. With the SDM630MCT extension, the HKW5000P1 feeds exactly as much power into the grid via one phase as phases 1, 2 and 3 consume, even if the battery is not yet fully charged. In this way, in the optimum case, only a power consumption of 0W is measured at the main power meter, as the power consumption of all phases is offset (netted) against each other at the main power meter. Please note that the emergency power function with this extension is still only possible on one Phase.
Comfort Emergency power on 1 phase is only available when the system is connected to the house fuse box. One phase from the mains goes to the house power station and from the house power station to the fuse box.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
- Maximum input power (DC): 6500W
- Maximum input voltage (DC): 580V
- Maximum input current: 13A
- Nominal voltage: 400V
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
- Peak efficiency: 97.6%
- Maximum efficiency at battery discharge: 95%
- Maximum output power: 5000W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 22A
- Output frequency:50Hz/60Hz
Safety & Security
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 59 cm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Product warranty: 5 years
KKTNVB5.1 Battery storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
- Battery type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 53 cm
- Weight: 54 Kg
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Performance warranty: 10 years
- Total capacity: 5.12 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.6 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90%
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- DC fuse: 125A
- Working voltage: 44.8-56.5V
- Shielding: <20mO
- Life cycles: 10,000 cycles
- Max. Charge/discharge current: 50A/80A
- DC rated power: 4096W
- Max. Charge/discharge power: 2825W/4096W
- Working temperature charging: 0-50°C
- Working temperature discharge: -10-50°C
- Working humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Max. Number of batteries: 4
- Capacity: 100-400Ah
- Power consumption: <2W
- Interfaces: CAN & RS485
- monitored parameters: System current/voltage, battery voltage, battery temperature, PCBA temperature measurement.
- Safety certificates: Pack: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3; Cell: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3;UL1973
KKT KOLBE High Performance Solar Module SP420-03BI
This bifacial premium PV module with 420 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21.51% offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency even in low light conditions.
The back of the module is made of tempered glass, so both sides of the module can generate electricity. This is particularly advantageous when installed as a photovoltaic fence, carport or terrace roofing or noise barrier, etc.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 178,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.25% guarantees optimum power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance through optimised production processes and strict quality control prevents power losses in humid weather.
Due to the "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance process, all cells of the module are guaranteed hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 172.2 cm long, 113.4 cm wide and 3 cm high. The front and rear panels made of tempered glass with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (up to 5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is by forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out before goods receipt.
- Pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the relatively low purchase costs at present. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP420-03BI
- cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline
- Arangement of cells: 108 (6 x 18)
- Module size: 172.2 x 113.4 x 3 cm
- Weight: 24.5 kg
- Nominal power: 420 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 31.7 V
- Nominal current: 13.25 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 38.32 V
- Module efficiency: 21.51 %
- Outer panes: Toughened glass on both sides with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised aluminium black
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.30 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.25 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.046 %/°C
- NMOT: 45 °C
- Product warranty: 15 years
- Performance guarantee: 30 years
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 445 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module will increase.
Safety note: This equipment may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF USE
CALCULATION EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATORY VIDEO