Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET43 Domestic power plant with emergency power function (3 phases) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night.
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play. If the photovoltaic modules are optimally aligned, you will generate approx. 435 kWh per module per year. With 24 panels, this results in 10,440 kWh. At an electricity price of 40 cents/kWh, this would be an electricity saving of up to 4,176 € per year. Thus, the system pays for itself in less than 3 years.
Scope of delivery
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as photovoltaic modules and mounting sets can be purchased separately.
10 kW Hybrid Inverter HKW10NVP3
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 10 kWp and a high-voltage battery storage system.
The power feed into the grid can be variably set between 0% and 100%. Operation without grid feed-in is possible.
The performance data can be conveniently read on the device or on the app.
In combination with the KKTNVB5.1 battery storage, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 3-phase emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter shuts down the grid and switches to island mode. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, three phases in the domestic grid are supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and lighting, can thus be connected to different phases. In island operation, all three phases are supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
Input power (DC)
- Maximum input voltage: 1100 V
- Nominal input voltage: 620 V
- Minimum input voltage: 180 V
- MPPT voltage range: 140 V - 1000 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 15 A
- Maximum short-circuit current per MPPT: 20 A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
Output power (AC)
- Peak efficiency: 98.6%
- Euro efficiency: 98.1%
- Nominal output power: 10,000 W
- Maximum output power: 11,000 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 400 V 3L + N
- Maximum rated output current: 16 A
- Output mains frequency range: 50Hz / 60Hz (+ - 5 Hz)
- Total distortion factor (THDi): 3%
Safety & Protection
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 16.1 cm
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 48.3 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Protection class: IP 66
- Product guarantee: 5 years
KKTNVB5.1 Battery Storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
- Battery type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 53 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Performance guarantee: 10 years
- Total capacity: 5.12 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.6 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90%
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- DC fuse: 125A
- Working voltage: 44.8-56.5V
- Shielding: <20mO
- Life cycles: 10,000 cycles
- Max. Charge/discharge current: 50A/80A
- DC rated power: 4096W
- Max. Charge/discharge power: 2825W/4096W
- Working temperature charging: 0-50°C
- Working temperature discharge: -10-50°C
- Working humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Max. Number of batteries: 4
- Capacity: 100-400Ah
- Power consumption: <2W
- Interfaces: CAN & RS485
- monitored parameters: System current/voltage, battery voltage, battery temperature, PCBA temperature measurement.
- Safety certificates: Pack: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3; Cell: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3;UL1973
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP410-02
The offer price includes 0% VAT due to the new legal regulation and delivery in 2023.
This premium PV module with 410 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21% offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 174,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
This module is equipped with PERC technology, which increases module efficiency: a special layer on the back of the module reflects part of the light back again. Particularly in weak and diffuse light in the morning and evening hours, modules with PERC technology achieve a higher Output.
The 108 monocrystalline half cells, with innovative multi-busbar technology, reliably increase output.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35% guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
Due to the "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance procedure, all cells of the module are guaranteed hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 172.2 cm long, 113.4 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (up to 5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is made by forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the home) The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods.
- Order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP410-02
- Cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline, PERC
- Cell arrangement: 108 (6 x18)
- Module size: 172.2 x 113.4 x 3 cm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Nominal power: 410 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 30.95 V
- Nominal current:13.25 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 37.28 V
- Module efficiency: 21 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.275 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.046 %/°C
- NMOT: 45±2 °C
- Product warranty: 12 years
- Performance guarantee: 25 years
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 435 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module will increase.
Safety note: This equipment may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF USE
CALCULATION EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATORY VIDEO
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF INSTALLATION