Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET39 Domestic power plant with on-grid inverter and photovoltaic modules
If the photovoltaic modules are optimally aligned, you will generate approx. 435 kWh per module per year. With 24 panels, this results in 10,440 kWh. At an electricity price of 40 cents/kWh, this would be an electricity saving of up to 4,176 € per year. Thus, the system pays for itself in less than 2 years.
If you have any questions or need advice, you can reach our expert customer service team from Monday to Friday, 13:45 to 15:45, on 09502 66793 70. We are happy to help.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BLUE10KT 10 kW on-grid inverter 3 phase connection - with or without grid feed-in
- 24 x Akcome high-performance solar module JMD410P-108M with a good efficiency of 21.3 %. In total, the photovoltaic capacity is 9,840 kWp.
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as mounting sets can be purchased separately.
10 kW On-Grid Inverter BLUE10KT
This highly efficient on-grid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 10 kWp.
It is not possible to connect a battery storage unit. If you want to store the surplus energy during the day for consumption at night, please select one of our powerful hybrid inverters with battery storage.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without grid feed-in is possible.
Input power (DC)
- Maximum input voltage: 1100 V
- Nominal input voltage: 620 V
- Minimum input voltage: 180 V
- MPPT voltage range: 140 V - 1000 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 15 A
- Maximum short-circuit current per MPPT: 20 A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
Output power (AC)
- Peak efficiency: 98.6%
- Euro efficiency: 98.1%
- Nominal output power: 10,000 W
- Maximum output power: 11,000 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 400 V 3L + N
- Maximum rated output current: 16 A
- Output mains frequency range: 50Hz / 60Hz (+ - 5 Hz)
- Total distortion factor (THDi): 3%
Safety & Security
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 16.1 cm
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 48.3 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Protection class: IP 66
- Product guarantee: 5 years
Akcome high-performance solar module JMD410P-108M
This premium PV module with 410 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21.3 % offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 174,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The 120 monocrystalline half cells, with innovative multi-busbar technology, reliably increase output.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.34 % guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
Due to the "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance procedure, all cells of the module are guaranteed hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 175.4 cm long, 109.6 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (up to 5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is made by forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the home) The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods.
- Order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data Akcome PV module JMD410P-108M
- Cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline
- Cell arrangement: 120 (5 x 12 + 5 x 12 )
- Module size: 175.4 x 109.6 x 3 cm
- Weight: 21 kg
- Nominal power: 410 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 34.89 V
- Nominal current:11.76 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 41.9 V
- Module efficiency: 21.3 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.34 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.25 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.04 %/°C
- NMOT: 44°C ±2 °C
- Product warranty: 12 years
- Performance guarantee: 25 years
WEEE Reg.-Nr. DE11859675
according to the Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act (ElektroG)
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 435 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module will increase.
Safety note: This equipment may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.