Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET38 Domestic power plant with emergency power function (1 phase) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play. If the photovoltaic panels are optimally aligned, you will generate approx. 440 kWh per panel per year. With 12 panels, this results in 5,280 KWh. At an electricity price of 40 cents/kWh, this would be an electricity saving of up to 2,112 € per year. Thus, the system pays for itself in less than 5 years.
If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us. Our customer service will be happy to help you competently.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x 5 kW hybrid inverter HKW5000P1 - Ecco emergency power 1 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 2 x KKTNVB5.1 Battery storage 2 x 5.12 kW net usable 2 x 4.6 kW
- 1 x KKTWS01 Wifi Adapter
- 1 x BV10.2 Battery connector for 2. battery
- 12 x high performance photovoltaic panel SP415-01 with a very good efficiency of 22.2%. In total, the solar output is 4980 kWp.
- Connection cable for battery and inverter
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as mounting sets can be purchased separately.
5 kW Hybrid Inverter HKW5000P1
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 6.5 kWp and a low-voltage battery storage system.
The overvoltage protection for the solar panels and the mains disconnector are integrated in this unit.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without mains feed is possible.
The power data can be conveniently read on the unit or on the app.
In combination with the KKTNVB5.1 battery storage included in this set, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 1-Phase Ecco emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter switches off the grid and switches to island mode. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, one phase in the domestic grid is supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and light, should be connected to this phase. In island operation, only one phase is supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
Comfort Emergency power on 1 phase is only available when the system is connected to the house fuse box. One phase from the mains goes to the house power station and from the house power station to the fuse box.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
- Maximum input power (DC): 6500W
- Maximum input voltage (DC): 580V
- Maximum input current: 13A
- Nominal voltage: 400V
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
- Peak efficiency: 97.6%
- Maximum efficiency at battery discharge: 95%
- Maximum output power: 5000W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 22A
- Output frequency:50Hz/60Hz
Safety & Security
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 59 cm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Product warranty: 5 years
KKTNVB5.1 Battery storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
- Battery type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 53 cm
- Weight: 54 Kg
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Performance warranty: 10 years
- Total capacity: 5.12 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.6 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90%
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- DC fuse: 125A
- Working voltage: 44.8-56.5V
- Shielding: <20mO
- Life cycles: 10,000 cycles
- Max. Charge/discharge current: 50A/80A
- DC rated power: 4096W
- Max. Charge/discharge power: 2825W/4096W
- Working temperature charging: 0-50°C
- Working temperature discharge: -10-50°C
- Working humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Max. Number of batteries: 4
- Capacity: 100-400Ah
- Power consumption: <2W
- Interfaces: CAN & RS485
- monitored parameters: System current/voltage, battery voltage, battery temperature, PCBA temperature measurement.
- Safety certificates: Pack: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3; Cell: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3;UL1973
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP415-01
This premium PV module with 415 Wp output and a particularly high module efficiency of 22.2 % offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 180,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The innovative shingle technology and the high load capacity reliably increase the output and minimise losses due to shading. Due to the 10 shingles arranged one above the other, only the shaded shingles do not generate electricity in the event of shading.
This module is equipped with PERC technology, which increases module efficiency: a special layer on the back of the module reflects part of the light back again. Particularly in weak and diffuse light in the morning and evening hours, modules with PERC technology achieve a higher Output.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35 % guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
The "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance process guarantees that all shingles of the module are hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 171.9 cm long, 114 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust black aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
With the MC4 connector system, modules can be easily connected to each other.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the flat). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods due to the advance sale.
- Therefore, pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP415-01
- Cell type: PERC, monocrystalline
- Number of shingles:: 10
- Module size: 171.9 x 114 x 3 cm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Nominal power: 415 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 38.7 V
- Nominal current:10.73 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 45.9 V
- Module efficiency: 22.2
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: Black Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.26 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.048 %/°C
- NMOT: 43 ± 2 °C
- Product warranty: 15 years
- Performance guarantee: 30 years
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 440 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.
Safety note: This system may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF USE
CALCULATION EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATORY VIDEO
|Power:||Greater than 2000 W|