Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET33 Domestic power plant with on-grid inverter and photovoltaic modules
If the photovoltaic modules are optimally aligned, you will generate approx. 440 kWh per module per year. With 60 panels, this results in 26,400 kWh. At an electricity price of 40 cents/kWh, this would be an electricity saving of up to 10,560 € per year. Thus, the system pays for itself in less than 2 years.
If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us. Our customer service will be happy to help you competently.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x BLUE25KT 25 kW on-grid inverter 3 phase connection - with or without grid feed-in
- 60 x high-performance photovoltaic panel SP415-01 with a very good efficiency of 22.2 %. In total, the photovoltaic capacity is 24,900 kWp.
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as mounting sets can be purchased separately.
25 kW On-Grid Inverter BLUE25KT
This highly efficient on-grid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 25 kWp.
It is not possible to connect a battery storage unit. If you want to store the surplus energy during the day for consumption at night, please select one of our powerful hybrid inverters with battery storage.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without grid feed-in is possible.
Input power (DC)
- Maximum input voltage: 1100 V
- Nominal input voltage: 620 V
- Minimum input voltage: 180 V
- MPPT voltage range: 140 V - 1000 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 30 A
- Maximum short-circuit current per MPPT: 40 A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 2
Output power (AC)
- Peak efficiency: 98.6%
- Euro efficiency: 98.3%
- Nominal output power: 25,000 W
- Maximum output power: 27,500 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 400 V 3L + N
- Maximum rated output current: 39.9 A
- Output mains frequency range: 50Hz / 60Hz (+ - 5 Hz)
- Total distortion factor (THDi): 3%
Safety & Security
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 19.3 cm
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 48.3 cm
- Weight: 25 kg
- Protection class: IP 66
- Product guarantee: 5 years
High-performance solar module SP415-01
This premium PV module with 415 Wp output and a particularly high module efficiency of 22.2% offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high output and efficiency, you save up to 180,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The innovative shingle technology and high load capacity reliably increase performance and minimise losses due to shading. Due to the 10 shingles arranged one above the other, only the shaded shingles do not generate electricity in the event of shading.
This module is equipped with PERC technology, which increases module efficiency: a special layer on the back of the module reflects part of the light back again. Particularly in weak and diffuse light in the morning and evening hours, modules with PERC technology achieve a higher output.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35 % guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
Due to the "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance process, all shingles of the module are guaranteed hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 171.9 cm long, 114 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust black aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted with standard mounting systems.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is by forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the home). The carrier will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out before receipt of goods due to advance sales.
- Therefore, pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP415-01
- Cell type: PERC, monocrystalline
- Number of shingles: 10
- Module size: 171.9 x 114 x 3 cm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Nominal power: 415 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 38.7 V
- Nominal current:10.73 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 45.9 V
- Module efficiency: 22.2 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: Black Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.26 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.048 %/°C
- NMOT: 43 ± 2 °C
- Product warranty: 15 years
- Performance guarantee: 30 years
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 440 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module will increase.
Safety note: This equipment may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
|Power:||Greater than 2000 W|
|Grid connection:||3 phases|
|System configuration:||On Grid|