Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET24 Home power plant with emergency power function (3 phases) and battery storage to use the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night.
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity is available from the battery. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play.
If you have any questions or need advice, please contact us. Our customer service will be happy to help you competently.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x HKW10-1P3 10 kW hybrid inverter - emergency power on 3 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 1 x KKTHVB10.24 Battery storage 10.24 kWh total capacity
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
10 kW Hybrid Inverter HKW10-1P3
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 10 kWp and a high-voltage battery storage system.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without grid feed-in is possible.
The performance data can be conveniently read on the device or on the app.
In combination with the KKTHVB10.24 battery storage, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 3-phase emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter switches off the grid and switches to island operation. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, three phases in the domestic grid are supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and lighting, can thus be connected to different phases. In isolated operation, all three phases are supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
- Maximum input power (DC): 15000W
- Maximum input voltage (DC): 1000V
- Maximum input current: 13 A
- MPPT voltage range: 180V - 850V
- Nominal voltage: 360V
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
- Peak efficiency: 99.6%
- Maximum efficiency on battery charge: 96.7%
- Maximum battery discharge efficiency: 96.7%
- CEC efficiency: 97.5%
- Maximum output power: 10000W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 15.9A
- Output frequency:50Hz/60Hz
Safety & Protection
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 53 cm
- Height: 60 cm
- Weight: 31 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Noise emissions: <35 dB
- Product warranty: 5 years
KKTHVB10.24 Battery storage unit
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- -Height: 85 cm
- -Width: 57 cm
- -Length: 20.3 cm
- -Weight: 90 kg
- -Battery type: lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
- -Total capacity: 10.24 kWh
- -Discharge efficiency (DoD): 80
- -Nominal voltage: 256 VDC
- -Nominal capacity: 40 Ah
- -Voltage range: 200 - 292 VDC
- -Life cycles: 3500 (25°C)
- -Communication interfaces: RS485, CAN
- -Operating temperature range: 0°C to 55°C
- -Storage temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
- -Warranty: 8 years
Safety note: This system may only be connected by a certified electrician.
HKW10-1P3 EXAMPLE OF USE
CALCULATION EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATORY VIDEO
|Power:||Greater than 2000 W|
|Grid connection:||3 phases|