Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET13 Domestic power plant with emergency power function (3 phases) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night.
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x HKW10NVP3 10 kW hybrid inverter - emergency power on 3 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 2 x KKTNVB5.1 Battery storage 5.12 kW net usable 4.6 kW
- 1 x BV10.2P3 Battery connector for 2 batteries
- 1 x KKTWS03 Wifi Adapter
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as photovoltaic modules and mounting sets can be purchased separately.
10 kW Hybrid Inverter HKW10NVP3
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 10 kWp and a high-voltage battery storage system.
The power feed into the grid can be variably set between 0% and 100%. Operation without grid feed-in is possible.
The performance data can be conveniently read on the device or on the app.
In combination with the KKTNVB5.1 battery storage, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 3-phase emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter shuts down the grid and switches to island mode. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, three phases in the domestic grid are supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and lighting, can thus be connected to different phases. In island operation, all three phases are supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
Input power (DC)
- Maximum input voltage: 1100 V
- Nominal input voltage: 620 V
- Minimum input voltage: 180 V
- MPPT voltage range: 140 V - 1000 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 15 A
- Maximum short-circuit current per MPPT: 20 A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
Output power (AC)
- Peak efficiency: 98.6%
- Euro efficiency: 98.1%
- Nominal output power: 10,000 W
- Maximum output power: 11,000 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 400 V 3L + N
- Maximum rated output current: 16 A
- Output mains frequency range: 50Hz / 60Hz (+ - 5 Hz)
- Total distortion factor (THDi): 3%
Safety & Protection
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 16.1 cm
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 48.3 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Protection class: IP 66
- Product guarantee: 5 years
KKTNVB5.1 Battery Storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
- Battery type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 53 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Performance guarantee: 10 years
- Total capacity: 5.12 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.6 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90%
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- DC fuse: 125A
- Working voltage: 44.8-56.5V
- Shielding: <20mO
- Life cycles: 10,000 cycles
- Max. Charge/discharge current: 50A/80A
- DC rated power: 4096W
- Max. Charge/discharge power: 2825W/4096W
- Working temperature charging: 0-50°C
- Working temperature discharge: -10-50°C
- Working humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Max. Number of batteries: 4
- Capacity: 100-400Ah
- Power consumption: <2W
- Interfaces: CAN & RS485
- monitored parameters: System current/voltage, battery voltage, battery temperature, PCBA temperature measurement.
- Safety certificates: Pack: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3; Cell: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3;UL1973
Safety note: This equipment may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF USE
CALCULATION EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATORY VIDEO
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF INSTALLATION