Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
POWERSET13 Domestic power plant with emergency power function (3 phases) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night.
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play.
If you have any questions or need advice, you can reach our expert customer service team from Monday to Friday, 13:45 to 15:45, on 09502 66793 70. We are happy to help.
The simple installation of this system is demonstrated in this video.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x HKW10NVP3 10 kW hybrid inverter - emergency power on 3 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 2 x KKTNVB5.1 Battery storage 5.12 kW net usable 4.6 kW
- 1 x BV10.2P3 Battery connector for 2 batteries
- 1 x KKTWS03 Wifi Adapter
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
Further components such as photovoltaic modules and mounting sets can be purchased separately.
Home-Powerplant Hybrid Inverter HKW10NVP3 - dual mode: feed 10 kW into the grid and charge 10 kW battery at the same time.
Approx. 36 photovoltaic modules (up to 15kWp) can easily be connected to this high-quality hybrid inverter.
Self-consumption mode: The electricity generated by the solar modules during the day first supplies the building with energy, and the battery is charged with the surplus energy. When the optional battery is fully charged, the surplus energy can be fed into the grid or consumed by the building itself. For example, hot water can be heated via an electric heater, an electric car can be charged or a heat pump can be operated. At night, the battery supplies the house with electricity until it is empty. As a rule, this is set once and then runs on its own without any further adjustments.
Emergency power or backup power in the event of a grid failure or shutdown: In the event of a power failure, the 3-phase emergency power function disconnects the hybrid inverter from the grid and switches to stand-alone operation. Within a few milliseconds after the power interruption, three phases in the domestic grid are supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and light, can thus be connected to different phases. In isolated operation, all three phases are supplied with power until the batteries are empty. It can also be set that the battery charge does not fall below a predefined percentage value. So if it is known that the grid will be switched off, the battery can be charged to 100 % beforehand or the battery is only discharged to e.g. 50 % in normal operation so that there is always an emergency reserve. The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0 % and 100 %. Operation without grid feed-in is possible.
All performance data in the app: This requires the optional Wifi Stick KKTWS01, which can connect the inverter to thousands of Smart live compatible devices via the app. With automated scenes, for example, a normal heating rod can be used to produce hot water in conjunction with a smart socket. It does not require a special PV heating rod, which can cost a few hundred euros. In combination with e.g. a KKTNVB5.1 battery storage, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable: if the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off. As soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries, it starts up again. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to permanently supply the heating and light with electricity.
Tandem mode: If you would like to integrate your existing photovoltaic system into this system or add to the system at a later date, the KKT KOLBE domestic power plant HKW10NVP3 recognises the third system (also from another manufacturer). For example, during the winter months, the battery can additionally be charged via the third party system. In this way, you can easily expand this system to e.g. 30 kW at a later date, e.g. to supply a heat pump.
Connection recommendation: We recommend supplying the entire house distribution via backup battery. Only large electricity consumers, such as heat pumps, welding equipment, large motors with high starting currents, etc., should be connected between the electricity meter from the grid operator and before the inverter. These devices are then not supplied with power from the battery.
Further information: Please watch the explanation and installation videos. You can find further information videos on our website at Photovoltaics in the video library, e.g. installation of photovoltaic modules, registration in the market master data register, tips and tricks, etc.
Input power (DC)
- Maximum input voltage: 1000 V per string (open circuit voltage of the module must not exceed 800 V in total)
- Nominal input voltage: 620 V
- Minimum input voltage: 180 V
- MPPT voltage range: 140 V - 1000 V
- Maximum input current per MPPT: 15 A
- Maximum short-circuit current per MPPT: 20 A
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
Output power (AC)
- Peak efficiency: 98.6%
- Euro efficiency: 98.1%
- Nominal output power mains: 10,000 W + 10,000 W battery charging simultaneously
- Maximum output power: 11,000 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 400 V 3L + N
- Maximum rated output current: 16 A (if mains is available 25A)
- Output mains frequency range: 50Hz / 60Hz (+ - 5 Hz)
- Total distortion factor (THDi): 3%
Safety & Protection
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Emergency current / island operation: Yes 3 phases
- Black start possible: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 16.1 cm
- Width: 38 cm
- Height: 48.3 cm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Battery optional KKTNVB5.1 min. 2 pcs. 4 pcs. or 6 pcs.
- Warranty: 5 years
KKTNVB5.1 Battery Storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
- Battery type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 53 cm
- Weight: 54 kg
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Performance guarantee: 10 years
- Total capacity: 5.12 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.6 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90%
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- DC fuse: 125A
- Working voltage: 44.8-56.5V
- Shielding: <20mO
- Life cycles: 10,000 cycles
- Max. Charge/discharge current: 50A/80A
- DC rated power: 4096W
- Max. Charge/discharge power: 2825W/4096W
- Working temperature charging: 0-50°C
- Working temperature discharge: -10-50°C
- Working humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Max. Number of batteries: 4
- Capacity: 100-400Ah
- Power consumption: <2W
- Interfaces: CAN & RS485
- monitored parameters: System current/voltage, battery voltage, battery temperature, PCBA temperature measurement.
- Safety certificates: Pack: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3; Cell: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3;UL1973
Safety note: This equipment may only be connected by a certified electrician.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the appliance is not carried into the home). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF USE
CALCULATION EXAMPLE AND EXPLANATORY VIDEO
POWERSET EXAMPLE OF INSTALLATION
|Power:||Greater than 2000 W|
|Grid connection:||3 phases|