Domestic power plant with emergency power function (1 phase) and battery storage to consume the electricity generated by the sun during the day at night
With this set, you can generate your own electricity and use the excess energy to charge the battery or switch on consumers (heating element). In the evening, the self-generated electricity from the battery is available. In this way, you can save a large part of your electricity costs. The components are optimally coordinated and can be connected via Plug & Play. If the photovoltaic panels are optimally aligned, you will generate approx. 440 kWh per panel per year. With 11 panels, this results in 4,840 KWh. At an electricity price of 40 cents/kWh, this would be an electricity saving of up to 1,936 € per year. Thus, the system pays for itself in less than 7 years.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x 5 kW hybrid inverter BluE-S-5000D - Ecco emergency power 1 phase - with or without grid feed-in
- 2 x BluE-PACK5.1 battery storage 10.24 kW net usable 9.2 kW
- 11 x high performance photovoltaic panel SP425-01 with a very good efficiency of 21.7%. In total, the solar output is 4675 kWp.
- Connection cable for battery and inverter
Mounting accessories are not included in the scope of delivery.
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
5 kW Hybrid Inverter BluE-S-5000D
This highly efficient hybrid inverter is suitable for private and commercial photovoltaic systems with an output of up to 6.5 kWp and a low-voltage battery storage system.
The overvoltage protection for the solar panels and the mains disconnector are integrated in this unit.
The power feed into the grid can be set variably between 0% and 100%. Operation without mains feed is possible.
The power data can be conveniently read on the unit or on the app.
In combination with the BluE-PACK5.1 battery storage included in this set, the energy generated during the day is stored and can then be consumed at night.
The 1-Phase Ecco emergency power function: In the event of a power failure, the hybrid inverter switches off the grid and switches to island mode. Within approx. 6 seconds after the power interruption, one phase in the domestic grid is supplied with power again. All relevant emergency power consumers, such as heating and light, should be connected to this phase. In island operation, only one phase is supplied with power until the batteries are empty.
Comfort Emergency power on 1 phase is only available when the system is connected to the house fuse box. One phase from the mains goes to the house power station and from the house power station to the fuse box.
The hybrid inverter is black-start capable. If the batteries are empty, the inverter switches off and restarts without mains power as soon as the PV modules have recharged the batteries. As a rule, the system generates enough power even in winter to keep the heating and lights working all the time.
Note: Although this unit has only one phase, the power consumption for the other 2 phases is also supplied by the battery - no energy is drawn from the grid.
- Maximum input power (DC): 6500W
- Maximum input voltage (DC): 580V
- Maximum input current: 13A
- Nominal voltage: 400V
- Number of MPP trackers: 2
- Strings per MPP tracker: 1
- Peak efficiency: 97.6%
- Maximum efficiency at battery discharge: 95%
- Maximum output power: 5000W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 22A
- Output frequency:50Hz/60Hz
Safety & Security
- Overvoltage protection: Yes
- Magnetic insulation: Yes
- Ground monitoring: Yes
- Mains protection: Yes
- Feed-in monitoring: Yes
- Feedback current monitoring: Yes
- fault current detection: Yes
- Islanding protection: Yes
- Overload protection: Yes
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Operating temperature -25°C to +60°C
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 59 cm
- Weight: 39 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Product warranty: 5 years
BluE-PACK5.1 Battery storage
The system can be upgraded to up to 4 battery storage units. In the best case, all batteries are commissioned at the same time, otherwise the ageing effects will have a negative impact on the performance of the newer batteries. Please take this into account when calculating your electricity consumption.
- Battery type: LFP (LiFePO4)
- Length: 24 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Height: 53 cm
- Weight: 54 Kg
- Product warranty: 5 years
- Performance warranty: 10 years
- Total capacity: 5.12 kWh
- Usable capacity: 4.6 kWh
- Discharge efficiency (DoD): 90%
- Nominal voltage: 51.2V
- DC fuse: 125A
- Working voltage: 44.8-56.5V
- Shielding: <20mO
- Life cycles: 10,000 cycles
- Max. Charge/discharge current: 50A/80A
- DC rated power: 4096W
- Max. Charge/discharge power: 2825W/4096W
- Working temperature charging: 0-50°C
- Working temperature discharge: -10-50°C
- Working humidity: 0-95% Non-condensing
- Max. Number of batteries: 4
- Capacity: 100-400Ah
- Power consumption: <2W
- Interfaces: CAN & RS485
- monitored parameters: System current/voltage, battery voltage, battery temperature, PCBA temperature measurement.
- Safety certificates: Pack: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3; Cell: IEC/EN 62619;UN38.3;UL1973
High-performance solar module SP425-01
This premium PV module with 425 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21.7% offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 180,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The 108 monocrystalline half cells, with innovative multi-busbar technology, reliably increase output.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35% guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
The PV panel is 172.2 cm long, 113.4 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400Pa) and heavy snow loads (550kg/m2). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is made by forwarding agent free kerbside (the panels are not carried into the home) The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods due to the advance sale.
- Therefore, pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP425-01
- cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline
- Cell arrangement: 108 (6x18)
- Module size: 172.2 x 113.4 x 3 cm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Nominal power: 425 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 32.03 V
- Nominal current:13.19 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 38.25 V
- Module efficiency: 21.7 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.26 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.048 %/°C
- NMOT: 43±2 °C
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 440 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the panels are not carried into the flat). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
Safety note: This system may only be connected by a certified electrician.