Micro Inverter 1600 W WiFi App BKW1600
The ideal micro-inverter for balcony power plants with high-performance PV modules with a maximum output power of 1600 W at 230V mains voltage. As the output power is limited to 1600 W, a electrician is required for the installation.
You can use up to 4 units together per earthed socket or for feeding in, but the total power must not exceed 3.6 kW. For a 3-phase feed-in, you can use 4 units each with a maximum of 3.6 kW per Phase. If you wish to operate the system with a Wieland plug and feed socket, you have the option of purchasing these separately from a retailer and having the plug converted by a qualified electrician.
MPPT technology (Max Power Point Tracking) ensures that the power of your photovoltaic panels is optimally utilised.
With the KKT KOLBE Control WiFi app, you are not only always well informed about the performance and status of your system, the app is also compatible with all Smart Life devices. Scenes can be created via the app in which, for example, a smart socket is switched from a certain output power.
The mains and system protection (NA protection) ensures immediate shutdown of the inverter in the event of a fault (e.g. mains disconnection or mains isolation).
Mounting material is not included in the scope of delivery
Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
- Number of MC4 connections: 4 sets
- Maximum input power: 1600 W
- Maximum input voltage: 55 V
- Maximum input current: 54.5 A
- Peak efficiency: 95 %
- Maximum output power: 1600 W
- Nominal output voltage: 230 V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 6.95 A
- Output frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Maximum number of inverters per circuit: 4
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Length: 36.5 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Height: 4 cm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Communication to the DataBox: 2.4GHz WLAN
- Connection cable: 1 x AK5S-2 5m
- Warranty: 2 years