Micro Inverter 500W WiFi App BKW500
The ideal micro inverter for balcony power plants with high-performance PV modules with a maximum output power of 500W at 230V mains voltage.
One photovoltaic module with an output of up to 500Wp can be connected per BKW500 Micro Inverter. You can use up to 9 units together per earthed socket or for feeding in, but the total power must not exceed 3.6 kW. With a 3-phase feed-in, you can use 9 units each with a maximum of 3.6 kW per phase.
MPPT technology (Max Power Point Tracking) makes optimal use of the power of your photovoltaic panels.
With the KKT KOLBE Control WiFi app, you are not only always well informed about the performance and status of your system, the app is also compatible with all Smart Life devices. Scenes can be created via the app in which, for example, a smart socket is switched from a certain output power.
Important: If models BKW1000 and BKW500 are connected in series, model BKW1000 must always be installed last before the feed, otherwise there may be a loss of power.
Mounting material is not included in the scope of delivery
Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- Number of MC4 connections: 1 set
- Maximum input power 500W
- Maximum input voltage 50V
- Maximum input current 20A
- Peak efficiency 95%
- Maximum output power 500W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 2.17A
- Output frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Maximum number of inverters per circuit: 9
- Operating temperature -40°C to +65°C
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Width: 18 cm
- Height: 3.85 cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Communication to the DataBox: 2.4GHz WLAN
- Connection cable: 4 x AK5S 5m
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP425-01
This premium PV module with 425 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21.7% offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 180,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The 108 monocrystalline half cells, with innovative multi-busbar technology, reliably increase output.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35% guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
The PV panel is 172.2 cm long, 113.4 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400Pa) and heavy snow loads (550kg/m2). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is made by forwarding agent free kerbside (the panels are not carried into the home) The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods due to the advance sale.
- Therefore, pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP425-01
- cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline
- Cell arrangement: 108 (6x18)
- Module size: 172.2 x 113.4 x 3 cm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Nominal power: 425 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 32.03 V
- Nominal current:13.19 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 38.25 V
- Module efficiency: 21.7 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.26 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.048 %/°C
- NMOT: 43±2 °C
How do I compare prices for balcony power plants?
The purchase price of balcony power plants is calculated in watts.
Example balcony power plant from KKT KOLBE:
Purchase price: 899.99 €
Output: 850 Wp
Calculation: 899.99 € / 850 Wp ~ 1.06 €/Wp
Competitor balcony power plant:
Purchase price: 1049.99 €
Output: 770 Wp
Calculation path: 1049.99 € / 770 Wp ~ 1.36 €/Wp
Pay attention to the price per watt peak (€/Wp), competitors are often 30 - 50 % more expensive.
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 450 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.
**For the exact amount of subsidies and possible conditions, please contact your local government or advice centres.