Note on the Value Added Tax Act
By sending the order, the ordering person declares that the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 para. 3 are fulfilled. According to this assumption, the stated final price includes 0% VAT.
For buyers who do not fulfil the conditions according to the Value Added Tax Act §12 Para. 3, the stated price includes 19% VAT.
Micro Inverter 450 W WiFi App BKW450
The ideal micro inverter for balcony power plants with high-performance PV modules with a maximum output power of 400 W at 230 V mains voltage.
One photovoltaic module with an output of up to 450 Wp can be connected per BKW450 Micro Inverter. The total output must not exceed 3.6 kW per earthed socket. With a 3-phase feed-in, you can use 3.6 kW per phase. If you wish to operate the system with a Wieland plug and feed socket, you have the option of purchasing these separately from a retailer and having the plug converted by a qualified electrician.
MPPT technology (Max Power Point Tracking) makes optimal use of the power of your photovoltaic panels.
With the KKT KOLBE Control WiFi app, you are not only always well informed about the performance and status of your system, the app is also compatible with all Smart Life devices. Scenes can be created via the app in which, for example, a smart socket is switched from a certain output power.
The mains and system protection (NA protection) ensures immediate shutdown of the inverter in the event of a fault (e.g. mains disconnection or mains isolation).
Mounting material is not included in the scope of delivery
Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- Number of MC4 connections: 1 set
- Maximum input power: 450 W
- Maximum input voltage: 52 V
- Maximum input current: 12 A
- Peak Efficiency: 94 %
- Maximum output power: 400 W
- Nominal output voltage: 230 V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 1.73 A
- Output frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature -40°C to +65°C
- Length: 25.3 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Height: 4 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Communication to the DataBox: 2.4 GHz WLAN
- Connection cable: 1 x AK5S-2 5m
- Warranty: 2 years
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP410-02
The offer price includes 0% VAT due to the new legal regulation and delivery in 2023.
This premium PV module with 410 Wp output and a module efficiency of 21% offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 174,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
This module is equipped with PERC technology, which increases module efficiency: a special layer on the back of the module reflects part of the light back again. Particularly in weak and diffuse light in the morning and evening hours, modules with PERC technology achieve a higher Output.
The 108 monocrystalline half cells, with innovative multi-busbar technology, reliably increase output.
High load capacity and minimal losses due to shading.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35% guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
Due to the "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance procedure, all cells of the module are guaranteed hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 172.2 cm long, 113.4 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust anodised aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (up to 5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
Modules can be easily connected to each other with the MC4 connector system.
Delivery is made by forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the home) The forwarding agent will contact you via e-mail to arrange a delivery date with you.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be delivered.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods.
- Order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP410-02
- Cell type: MBB half cells, monocrystalline, PERC
- Cell arrangement: 108 (6 x18)
- Module size: 172.2 x 113.4 x 3 cm
- Weight: 21.5 kg
- Nominal power: 410 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 30.95 V
- Nominal current:13.25 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 37.28 V
- Module efficiency: 21 %
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: anodised Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.275 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.046 %/°C
- NMOT: 45±2 °C
- Product warranty: 12 years
- Performance guarantee: 25 years
How do I compare prices for balcony power plants?
The purchase price of balcony power plants is calculated in watts.
Example balcony power plant from KKT KOLBE:
Purchase price: 899.99 €
Output: 850 Wp
Calculation: 899.99 € / 850 Wp ~ 1.06 €/Wp
Competitor balcony power plant:
Purchase price: 1049.99 €
Output: 770 Wp
Calculation path: 1049.99 € / 770 Wp ~ 1.36 €/Wp
Pay attention to the price per watt peak (€/Wp), competitors are often 30 - 50 % more expensive.
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 435 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.
**For the exact amount of subsidies and possible conditions, please contact your local government or advice centres.
Balcony power plants simply explained