Micro Inverter 500W WiFi App BKW500
The ideal micro inverter for balcony power plants with high-performance PV modules with a maximum output power of 500W at 230V mains voltage.
One photovoltaic module with an output of up to 500Wp can be connected per BKW500 Micro Inverter. You can use up to 9 units together per earthed socket or for feeding in, but the total power must not exceed 3.6 kW. With a 3-phase feed-in, you can use 9 units each with a maximum of 3.6 kW per phase. If you wish to operate the system with a Wieland plug and feed socket, you have the option of purchasing these separately from a retailer and having the plug converted by a qualified electrician.
MPPT technology (Max Power Point Tracking) makes optimal use of the power of your photovoltaic panels.
With the KKT KOLBE Control WiFi app, you are not only always well informed about the performance and status of your system, the app is also compatible with all Smart Life devices. Scenes can be created via the app in which, for example, a smart socket is switched from a certain output power.
The mains and system protection (NA protection) ensures immediate shutdown of the inverter in the event of a fault (e.g. mains disconnection or mains isolation).
Mounting material is not included in the scope of delivery
Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
The product meets the requirements of VDE-AR-N 4105, among others.
- Number of MC4 connections: 1 set
- Maximum input power 500W
- Maximum input voltage 50V
- Maximum input current 20A
- Peak efficiency 95%
- Maximum output power 500W
- Nominal output voltage: 230V
- Nominal output current at 230V: 2.17A
- Output frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Maximum number of inverters per circuit: 9
- Operating temperature -40°C to +65°C
- Length: 18.5 cm
- Width: 18 cm
- Height: 3.85 cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Protection class: IP 65
- Communication to the DataBox: 2.4GHz WLAN
- Connection cable: 2 x AK5S 5m
- Warranty: 2 years
KKT KOLBE high-performance solar module SP415-01
This premium PV module with 415 Wp output and a particularly high module efficiency of 22.2 % offers a better energy yield than modules with lower efficiency, even in low light conditions.
Thanks to the high performance and efficiency, you save up to 180,- EUR electricity costs per panel per year.*
The innovative shingle technology and the high load capacity reliably increase the output and minimise losses due to shading. Due to the 10 shingles arranged one above the other, only the shaded shingles do not generate electricity in the event of shading.
This module is equipped with PERC technology, which increases module efficiency: a special layer on the back of the module reflects part of the light back again. Particularly in weak and diffuse light in the morning and evening hours, modules with PERC technology achieve a higher Output.
The solar module's low temperature coefficient of -0.35 % guarantees optimal power output even on hot days.
The excellent anti-PID performance is prevented by optimised production processes and strict quality control to avoid power losses in humid weather.
The "Hot-Spot-Protect" quality assurance process guarantees that all shingles of the module are hot-spot free.
The PV panel is 164.6 cm long, 114 cm wide and 3 cm high. The tempered glass front panel with anti-reflective coating and the robust black aluminium frame ensure the best stability, even in strong winds (up to 2400 Pa) and heavy snow loads (5400 Pa). The module can be securely mounted using standard mounting systems. The mounting system is not included in the scope of delivery.
With the MC4 connector system, modules can be easily connected to each other.
The delivery is made by a forwarding agent free kerbside (the modules are not carried into the flat). The forwarding agent will contact you by e-mail to arrange a delivery date.
- Depending on availability, the model offered or an identical model with a different designation may be supplied.
- Due to the currently very high demand, this item is usually sold out even before receipt of goods due to the advance sale.
- Therefore, pre-order now at a favourable price and benefit from the currently relatively low purchase costs. The price may be higher at a later date.
Technical data PV module SP415-01
- Cell type: PERC, monocrystalline
- Number of shingles:: 10
- Module size: 164.6 x 114 x 3 cm
- Weight: 19 kg
- Nominal power: 415 Wp
- Nominal voltage: 38.7 V
- Nominal current:10.73 A
- Open-circuit voltage: 45.9 V
- Module efficiency: 22.2
- Outer pane: Tempered glass with anti-reflective Coating
- Frame: Black Aluminium
- Connection: MC4 compatible
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Temperature coefficient Pmax: -0.35 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Voc: -0.26 %/°C
- Temperature coefficient Isc: +0.048 %/°C
- NMOT: 43 ± 2 °C
- Product warranty: 15 years
- Performance guarantee: 30 years
How do I compare prices for balcony power plants?
The purchase price of balcony power plants is calculated in watts.
Example balcony power plant from KKT KOLBE:
Purchase price: 899.99 €
Output: 850 Wp
Calculation: 899.99 € / 850 Wp ~ 1.06 €/Wp
Competitor balcony power plant:
Purchase price: 1049.99 €
Output: 770 Wp
Calculation path: 1049.99 € / 770 Wp ~ 1.36 €/Wp
Pay attention to the price per watt peak (€/Wp), competitors are often 30 - 50 % more expensive.
*The annual savings per panel were calculated on the basis of an output of up to 440 kWh per year and an energy price of 40 cents/kWh with optimal module orientation. With higher or rising electricity prices, the savings per photovoltaic module increase.
**For the exact amount of subsidies and possible conditions, please contact your local government or advice centres.